Friday, June 16, 2006

Nothing Rounds Out a Vacation Like a Political Rally


Did you know that there is another Heather Wilson
who is a professional "fitness model/competitor"?

No, I didn't either.

Okay, I'm a sucker for demonstrations. Heading out to the Black Balloon/Code Pink/anti-Heather hodge-podge shindig at Civic Plaza across from President W's Heather fundraiser at the downtown Hyatt. Of course my fervor for political action is helped somewhat by the event being:

1. about 100 yards from where I work out.
2. amid another free-wheeling, teacher off for the summer, afternoon (what day of the week is today? I forget...).


Maybe I'll see you guys out there. I'll be the one all sweaty from the gym (or as sweaty as someone can get who only works out for about 20 minutes, on average).

No comments: