Saturday, December 26, 2009

Moving the Casket

or maybe just buying a new suit of internet clothes.  Time will tell.

I've decided to move from good 'ol (and sometimes less than good) Blogger over to Wordpress.  I've never been much of a Net Design Maven (NDM), but I finally got fed up with Blogger over the "jump break" feature that it took years to get...then turns out to not work very well. 

Besides, nobody (including me) understood or liked the whole "frannyzoo" thing.

So one thing is sure...Burque Babble is now here at burquebabble.wordpress.com.

And another thing is looking pretty sure as well.  I'm probably not done blogging, and I'd like some help this time.  Lots of it.  Send me an email if you have questions or answers along these lines.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very impressive publication here. Moreover as I see, this question is very actual for many people indeed. Personally I totally agree with author opinion about this subject and I think that it would be really interesting to create such discussion with other this website visitors.http://www.iessaywriting.net./
Anyway thanks a lot one more time for the great and informative publication. And I will definitely be waiting for more such nice posts like this one from you. Kind regards, Peter Rickson.))

Kurosaki said...

My friend has suggested to come to see your website to be useful. The way I want to sbobet stay is very interesting.

DR Jessica said...

Best place to get spectrum softgels
How to get THC soft gels online
Best to get recycler-by-red-eye-tek
Beaker bong by bear online

Black beaker for sale online