Saturday, March 26, 2005

Getting started here

Well after the blog wave has risen, hit, slunk away and receded down the street carrying cats and old dishwashers with it, I have finally decided to have a blog. I was writing something yesterday that I knew for an absolute fact would never be read by anyone at anytime now or in the future. I decided that I'm too attracted to the idea of someone else seeing my work. Oh, does this sounds like somebody else's first blog entry? Am I being derivative? Am I not original? Cripes...I guess I should just blow this off, too.

But no, I'm not going to. Really, this time, just like I'm really gonna stop drinking that Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout and eating refined sugar. Oh, and animals, I'm all done with animals as well. I can chance...I know it. Maybe the first thing I should change is this Stuart Smalley act with all the .... Okay, that's it, no more red meat and no more .....

No comments: