Thursday, November 01, 2007

Who Even Knew Dogs Had Knees?

Our Golden Retriever had ACL surgery yesterday (yes, sadly his days as a professional running back are now behind him), and he's making low, deep groans of what I can only interpret as pain. You can't blog when your dog is hurtin', people.

Besides, blogs are stupid. Even/especially when they get Albuquerque Journal hype even before they start. By the way, where were the newspapers when Burque Babble started? That's it...I'm firing my agent, my public relations folks, the hairstylist, everybody....out of here.

I'm doing the entire blog operation myself from here on out, just as soon as this dog quits hurtin'. In the mean time, I'm taking a break for a few days to attend to the poor guy. Don't do anything interesting while I'm gone, like start a fascinating blog entitled "Politician X is a Big, Fat, Egocentric Meanie Person Who's Like All Mean and Self-Centered". I wouldn't want to miss something as original, shocking and profound as that.

3 comments:

Kelsey Atherton said...

http://4babble.blogspot.com/

As shocking, original, and profound as that

jscotkey said...

Kelsey: That is frickin', friggin', fraggle-rockin' hilarious. I esp. like the graphics.

Woody (Tokin Librul/Rogue Scholar/ Helluvafella!) said...

'm sher the vet tolja that ya gotta keep the dog off her/his knee for a coupla months...best wishes for recovery!